Go Back   LegalMatch Free Legal Advice Forums > Real Estate and Property Law Forum > Real Estate and Property Issues
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Find a Lawyer Now By Category:
Family & Divorce Criminal Defense Job & Employment Personal Injury LegalMatch on Facebook
  Real Estate Lawyers Immigration Business Lawyers Other Lawyers LegalMatch on Twitter
LegalMatch is Fast, Free and Confidential

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-13-2014, 01:07 PM   #1 (permalink)

can homeowner sue board member wnd management co.

Water damage done to my condo unit incurred by hoa board member/owner as a result of plumbing and other water issues. After several communicatons with both the hoa board memeber/owner and a managment personel concluded to correct water issues from the board member/owners unit only. After i had a water inspection done by a water company the inspection report showed the extent of the water damage done to my unit, the source of the water issues and resolution. Ive since requested a meeting with the hoa board member/ owner, mngmt personel, and board president. The last communication i recieved from the managment personel was that the water issue would be corrected by her next door neighbor who is a contracter and they their only concern is that the water issue stops not the damage to my property. The homeowner/owner refuses liability for the water damage done to my unit. No futher communications or reponses to any of my resent emails, texts, or phone calls to reolve this matter.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!