Go Back   LegalMatch Free Legal Advice Forums > Family Law Forum > Family Law Issues
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Find a Lawyer Now By Category:
Family & Divorce Criminal Defense Job & Employment Personal Injury LegalMatch on Facebook
  Real Estate Lawyers Immigration Business Lawyers Other Lawyers LegalMatch on Twitter
LegalMatch is Fast, Free and Confidential
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-27-2015, 06:14 PM   #1 (permalink)
Junior Member
Join Date: Dec 2015
Posts: 1
mess in tennessee

Facts of the matter
We are not married but have cohabitated for almost six years
we have two children ages 2 and 5
The childrens primary residence now is with me
Broken up with her because of trust issues her versus me, I do not trust her and have good reason to never.
What she wants to do is claim the children as her own dependants and use dhs to fit the bill. The children have always lived with me in my home, but now that I can no longer tolerate her lies, she wants to claim them as her own and get government benefits. How can I defend myself and what laws will protect me?
adam doyle is offline  
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Reply With Quote

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

All times are GMT -7. The time now is 11:04 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.6
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 3.1.0
Copyright ©1999-2008 LegalMatch. All rights reserved. LegalMatch®, the LegalMatch
logo, and the tradedress are trademarks of LegalMatch. Patents Pending.