Go Back   LegalMatch Free Legal Advice Forums > Law Forums > Estate Administration & Planning
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Find a Lawyer Now By Category:
Family & Divorce Criminal Defense Job & Employment Personal Injury LegalMatch on Facebook
  Real Estate Lawyers Immigration Business Lawyers Other Lawyers LegalMatch on Twitter
LegalMatch is Fast, Free and Confidential
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-12-2013, 12:13 AM   #1 (permalink)
Junior Member
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: Michigan
Posts: 1
Cool Remove a trustee

I'm now getting the run around from the court. I first filed petition and or appointment of personal representative.
Judge was in my favor, I plead my case, strong evidence of wrong doing trustee. He wanted to do testimonial, My sister was warned about talking out of turn, she is just a beneficiary. neither trustee or co showed up to court. They had an attorney.
He said were not prepared, They wouldn't allow the judge to give me temporary representative. They adjourned court 5 times. All the while the trustee laughing it up on her face book page how her and my brother are vacationing down in FL. He bought her a $3,000. ring. So judge tells me, I have to re file ask for a petition to revoke trustee and petition court for administration of the trust. Today in court, Very new! Now I have to file again, supervision of the trust. Say's he can't do that!
Their lawyer is saying there's nothing left in trust. They have inventory $68,000. I have mine at $266,000. I only got $1,700.
and a fake diamond. Trust has $52,000. in moms diamonds, I found life insurance policies that they just found out today that I knew about them. They never gave me that part of the trust. They did not put inventory.I got it from my brother after a year. Asked over 10 time, Trustee told me F Off. never sent me my copy. Then she trickery in to signing for on trust. I thought that I was signing for head stone, Judge last court date said she can't do that, The trust has to be split equal 6 kids.
They show very little receipts, missing checks, hand written name on checks, no memos, No proof of the 3 insurance checks they claimed in inventory. I like to see actual amounts, being they didn't claim $25,000. Then my 2 brothers signed over my moms house in their names, (clean deed) Trust charge me $77.00 for the transfer of the title. My sister forged in front of me my moms signature on her tax return before mom died. My brother forged 2 of my mom's SS checks and cashed them at our credit union. Then mom died, credit manager told me to tell him he has to send the check back. He went to moms other back forged her signature again knowing its a felony charge and cashed that check to. When I told my trustee, she called me and said: " That's ok! he handed the money over to the trust. Is that ok?
I would think not! You need to send money back. Trustee accept stolen money. I can't get no justice. I'm short on funds for an attorney. Can any one tell me what to do please.
Ps. Judge is only one in my county and you have to get his permission to change. He was the prosecutor on my high profiled case years ago. I was up on 90 felonies, got a conspiracy to commit a misdemeanor. I think he's being bias.
Thank you for viewing. I so needed to vent! What a night mare
Have a wonderful day!
Shielas4u is offline  
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2013, 09:11 AM   #2 (permalink)
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 92
Sounds like a difficult situation it is very difficult to remove a trustee and you will need proof of all these allegations. One thing about your post that did stick out to me was the judge involved in this case prosecuted you. Under these circumstances you may be able to request judicial recusal explained here. http://www.legalmatch.com/law-librar...l-recusal.html . Recusal is a very gray area, but having prosecuted you in a criminal case and then judging your probate seems to have some inkling of impartiality, but just my two cents.

Also if there is this much money in the estate and you really believe you have a claim to it you should consult an attorney. There are sometimes free services if your hard up on money and you can kind these in your State or Counties Bar Association. You can also post your case on http://www.legalmatch.com/

Hope everything works out.
rgriff is offline  
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Reply With Quote

contest will, estate, remove trustee

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

All times are GMT -7. The time now is 10:55 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.6
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 3.1.0
Copyright ©1999-2008 LegalMatch. All rights reserved. LegalMatch®, the LegalMatch
logo, and the tradedress are trademarks of LegalMatch. Patents Pending.