Go Back   LegalMatch Free Legal Advice Forums > Law Forums > Employment & Labor Law
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Find a Lawyer Now By Category:
Family & Divorce Criminal Defense Job & Employment Personal Injury LegalMatch on Facebook
  Real Estate Lawyers Immigration Business Lawyers Other Lawyers LegalMatch on Twitter
LegalMatch is Fast, Free and Confidential

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-29-2008, 02:43 PM   #1 (permalink)

Unhappy wrongful termination

I was suspended for reporting a nurse manager being involved with a prostitution and drug opperation. After reporting the information to my administrator, the nurse nurse manager and his roommate were suspended. the following day after I submitted to a drug test and passed the day before, I was told I was being suspended pending further investigation, to issues of withholding information. On 10/13/08 I called my administrator and asked what the status of the investigation was, she stated she was sending me a letter with that info. A few days being that I had not received any letter/mail from my administrator, I sent her a tex message requesting the status of my l job and the letter that she stated she was sending, she responded by text, that the letter was delivered on 10/14-08, I responded by text asking her who signed for it, and she never responded. A few days letter I noticed my job was posted on careerbuilder.com I called my administrator several times after that, and she would not answer to my calls. I then called the CEO of the company and advised him that I had worked for the company for over 6 years, with no write ups, verbal warnings, only great collection %, and reviews each year as well as great increases, I asked if the way my situtation was handled is the way this company handles business/employees. He stated that he only heard I was suspened, he didn't know I was fired, i asked if he could please find out the details since the administrator would not give me info or answer my calls, and the HR manager hung up on me when I called him. He wold me he would and get back to me, this was about two weeks ago, I have since left two messages for him??

Last edited by czampino; 10-29-2008 at 03:18 PM.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!