Go Back   LegalMatch Free Legal Advice Forums > Family Law Forum > Divorce
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Find a Lawyer Now By Category:
Family & Divorce Criminal Defense Job & Employment Personal Injury LegalMatch on Facebook
  Real Estate Lawyers Immigration Business Lawyers Other Lawyers LegalMatch on Twitter
LegalMatch is Fast, Free and Confidential
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-08-2011, 08:09 PM   #1 (permalink)
Junior Member
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 1
Question ex continues to interfere in my new life

ok so here is my story, i have been divorced for 3 years and my ex-wife continues to interfere in my new life with out her.

i have done everything i can from blocking her phone number, to her 20 different eMail address, and has even took it upon herself to contact my place of employment(to which i am the owner of the company). and talk to my employees and has caused personal and professional embarsment.

i need to know how to stop this, i have been in complete compliance of my divorce and am trying to move on with my new life.

she has even gone as far as contacting my former lawyer to which i am charged to ask for needless things.

i am desperate to make this end

Last edited by stuckinva; 11-09-2011 at 11:25 PM.
stuckinva is offline  
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2014, 10:09 AM   #2 (permalink)
Join Date: Jul 2014
Posts: 85
It is an unfortunate situation to have have divorced your spouse and to then deal with a spouse who is unhappy with the outcome of the divorce which clear based on the fact that your ex has been harassing you, calling you frequently, embarrassing you at work and is responsible for creating billable hours for your divorce attorney. It might be wise to ask your attorney what civil or criminal actions can be taken against your ex or amend the divorce decree to allow you to lessen your obligations you have, if any, toward your ex, or allow you to seek some form of restitution from your ex.

Otherwise, it is advisable to contact a divorce and general lawyer in your state. Links can be found here: http://www.legalmatch.com/divorce-lawyers.html
jonathan.vogel is offline  
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Reply With Quote


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

All times are GMT -7. The time now is 02:14 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.6
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 3.1.0
Copyright ©1999-2008 LegalMatch. All rights reserved. LegalMatch®, the LegalMatch
logo, and the tradedress are trademarks of LegalMatch. Patents Pending.