LegalMatch Free Legal Advice Forums

LegalMatch Free Legal Advice Forums (
-   Child Custody and Support (
-   -   Need direction to take action (

Kevincjm 07-05-2006 03:01 PM

Need direction to take action
I have not received child support from my ex-husband since May 1. He was already behind before this. My Ex was also ordered to pay for half of all school clothes, books and medical expenses not covered by insurance and has never paid anything toward's those. What type of legal action can I take? :confused:

legaleagle 07-07-2006 02:43 PM

You need to contact the child support enforcement division in your area. Talk to someone at the courthouse where your child support case is currently. They can most likely direct you to the proper parties that can assist you in enforcing child support.

racemama4601 07-24-2006 12:06 AM

:) you can contact the child support enforcment office that deals with cases in your state and county...IMO you should just do the best to get the things you need and support your child the best as you can, if you havent recieved support by the next tax season you should recieve it all in full at that time...its your child do the best you can and be proud of yourself for doing so.

All times are GMT -7. The time now is 09:14 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.6
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 3.1.0
Copyright ©1999-2008 LegalMatch. All rights reserved. LegalMatch®, the LegalMatch
logo, and the tradedress are trademarks of LegalMatch. Patents Pending.