Go Back   LegalMatch Free Legal Advice Forums > Family Law Forum > Child Custody and Support
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Find a Lawyer Now By Category:
Family & Divorce Criminal Defense Job & Employment Personal Injury LegalMatch on Facebook
  Real Estate Lawyers Immigration Business Lawyers Other Lawyers LegalMatch on Twitter
LegalMatch is Fast, Free and Confidential

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-15-2015, 10:48 PM   #1 (permalink)

You will never be happy and you will always be alone. Ill make sure of it.

4 years ago I walk away from an abusive 15 year relationship. The day I left he told me I will never be happy and I will always be alone and he would make sure of it. With no family to have support to back me up I was on my feet in 2 months have a great job. Only one thing missing the family that I want my daughter to have. I have been on a pursuit of happiness ever since. He has made life miserable. Making accusations of drug use. Are we could go a restraining order was put on me against my daughters. My one mistake gave him the leverage he needed to run with. A secondary restraining order has been granted I had to go down personally to the court and retrieve a copy of it I have not been served, nor have I got to see my daughter. My personal belongings ended up in his possession where he broke through my phone, and has caused a lot of issues. He has made numerous threats to people and myself. Not to mention the false allegations the New paperwork. I need help guys I don't know what the next step is everywhere I go and being treated as if I'm a criminal and I have no criminal history no drug use history never even had a ticket. I feel like my rights have been stripped from me and I haven't even been interviewed by a police officer.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 11-24-2015, 10:26 AM   #2 (permalink)

See an experienced attorney, and be patient.

Divorces involving children can be extremely difficult. Additionally, it is difficult to understand the problems you are facing because you cannot get very much information from a short paragraph. If you are serious about seeking custody of your daughter, you will need to consult with an attorney that specializes in custody orders. These processes don't happen overnight so you need to be patient and show that you are the appropriate parent to raise your daughter. Judges almost always want both parents to have a role in their children's life after divorce. Experienced attorneys knows this, they should consult with you on how to best show the judge that you are again ready to resume being a parent.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 11-25-2015, 08:21 PM   #3 (permalink)

Hello

I agree with above answer.
you should consult an experienced lawyer who has undergone with such types of cases.
I know everything going to be fine with you

Regards,
Stephan Boehringer

Tags
fairness, helpmeplease, suggestions, support