Go Back   LegalMatch Free Legal Advice Forums > Family Law Forum > Child Custody and Support
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Find a Lawyer Now By Category:
Family & Divorce Criminal Defense Job & Employment Personal Injury LegalMatch on Facebook
  Real Estate Lawyers Immigration Business Lawyers Other Lawyers LegalMatch on Twitter
LegalMatch is Fast, Free and Confidential
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-15-2015, 11:48 PM   #1 (permalink)
Junior Member
Join Date: Nov 2015
Location: I live in the Central Valley of California
Posts: 1
You will never be happy and you will always be alone. Ill make sure of it.

4 years ago I walk away from an abusive 15 year relationship. The day I left he told me I will never be happy and I will always be alone and he would make sure of it. With no family to have support to back me up I was on my feet in 2 months have a great job. Only one thing missing the family that I want my daughter to have. I have been on a pursuit of happiness ever since. He has made life miserable. Making accusations of drug use. Are we could go a restraining order was put on me against my daughters. My one mistake gave him the leverage he needed to run with. A secondary restraining order has been granted I had to go down personally to the court and retrieve a copy of it I have not been served, nor have I got to see my daughter. My personal belongings ended up in his possession where he broke through my phone, and has caused a lot of issues. He has made numerous threats to people and myself. Not to mention the false allegations the New paperwork. I need help guys I don't know what the next step is everywhere I go and being treated as if I'm a criminal and I have no criminal history no drug use history never even had a ticket. I feel like my rights have been stripped from me and I haven't even been interviewed by a police officer.
ihavetheirbacks is offline  
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2015, 11:26 AM   #2 (permalink)
Junior Member
Join Date: Nov 2015
Location: Salt Lake City
Posts: 1
See an experienced attorney, and be patient.

Divorces involving children can be extremely difficult. Additionally, it is difficult to understand the problems you are facing because you cannot get very much information from a short paragraph. If you are serious about seeking custody of your daughter, you will need to consult with an attorney that specializes in custody orders. These processes don't happen overnight so you need to be patient and show that you are the appropriate parent to raise your daughter. Judges almost always want both parents to have a role in their children's life after divorce. Experienced attorneys knows this, they should consult with you on how to best show the judge that you are again ready to resume being a parent.
UtahDivorceDP is offline  
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2015, 09:21 PM   #3 (permalink)
Junior Member
Join Date: Nov 2015
Posts: 3

I agree with above answer.
you should consult an experienced lawyer who has undergone with such types of cases.
I know everything going to be fine with you

Stephan Boehringer
marywiltonn is offline  
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Reply With Quote

fairness, helpmeplease, suggestions, support

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

All times are GMT -7. The time now is 10:58 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.6
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 3.1.0
Copyright ©1999-2008 LegalMatch. All rights reserved. LegalMatch®, the LegalMatch
logo, and the tradedress are trademarks of LegalMatch. Patents Pending.