View Single Post
Old 12-25-2015, 06:37 AM   #3 (permalink)
Junior Member
Join Date: Nov 2015
Posts: 5
I agree with Kourosh..
You can take her to the small claim court if it is affordable for you..
But I suggest you to consult an expert before proceeding..
PatrickGrozinger is offline   Reply With Quote