View Single Post
Old 09-03-2014, 08:48 AM   #1 (permalink)
vimalmade

Travel Agency Fraud

I have Traveled to India from USA to Give birth to my Second Child and had Purchased 2-two way Tickets for me and my older son on Jan 14 2014. my Husband Paid My Dreamz Travel Irving TX Amount of $1845.00 for Two way, 2 tickets paid via American Express Card.
My Husband again Purchased Airline Tickets from My Dreamz Travel USA to add New Born Child and my Mother to accompany me to USA, and he had done $2070.00 Wire Transfer to her Account Travel Agency Account (Wells Fargo 1458222252). We have submitted my Passport Details Photocopy as Proof for the Issuance of Ticket we have landed safely in Atlanta on Jul 11 with my two Sons and my Mother.
On July 22, we got a call from Isha Travel New Jersey, whom we never spoke before asking us to pay the money of $5000.00 for the Tickets. He is showing my Passport Copies which we submitted to My Dreamz Travel and also a Citi Platinium Credit Card that has my Name on it. we called the Credit Card Company and Inquired About it with Fraud Department and they are saying that they do NOT have my name on the card neither any Details of my in their Systems, which means that Either My Dreamz Travel or her Partner(Consolidators) have somehow Forged the Credit Card that can have my name on the card And was Submitted to ISHA Travels to Issue the Tickets. Now Isha Travels is asking me to Pay for the Price of the tickets which we never talked or spoken Before. The tickets that we used was Paid by my Husband to My Dreamz Travel and was Paid in Full.

Isha Travels lawyer had sent us a 10 day notice to pay up the amount or face the legal Proceedings. I would appreciate your advice on this.
vimalmade is offline   Reply With Quote