View Single Post
Old 06-12-2013, 09:44 PM   #2 (permalink)
Senior Member
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 326
I don't know the exact answer, but it sounds like everyone you have spoken to in a position of authority with the State of Michigan has said he needs a valid driver's license, which would make sense.

I imagine the state has not gone to the trouble of making disticintions between CC's for DUI's if you really wanted to push the envelope you might find a loophole, but he is probably best taking the appropriate steps to getting his regular license back, but that is just my two cents.

Perhaps you could contact a DUI defense attorney in your area and here is a list of some preliminary info from each state on DUI issues.

Hopefully everything gets resolved and your son will learn his lesson and never drive drunk again.
rhinojd is offline   Reply With Quote