View Single Post
Old 08-23-2005, 01:53 PM   #2 (permalink)
Senior Member
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 469
Thumbs up Guardianship

You may want to consult an attorney in the state in which your Nephew resides. They might be able to assist him with trying to file for guardianship. I don't know the likelihood that it would be granted but it is worth an attorney's consulation.
legaleagle is offline   Reply With Quote