View Single Post
Old 07-21-2005, 08:03 AM   #1 (permalink)
Junior Member
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 1
Question Father and Mother want to swap custody

My husband and his ex want to swap custody of child for one year. The child will live with me and my husband for one year and attend school in our county. The mother agreed but in the past has locked the father up for custody interference. We need to know if we can draw a legal contract by ourselves and it be a binding contract. We do not want to hire an attorney for this purpose unless we have to. If both parents agree can we type it on paper and have it witnessed without a judge or attorney. School starts in two weeks and we do not have much time help!! E-mail
misshill is offline   Reply With Quote